Polypropylene storage cabinets are exclusively preferred to be used for laboratory purpose. Polypropylene material is made from such ingredients which themselves are lethal, but polypropylene itself is stable, non-toxic material and very safe to be used for lab relevant works.
Polypropylene storage cabinet are built in order to meet the exigencies of laboratory. These storage cabinet are available in diverse sizes, with advanced system of sliding shelves, ultra-modern sliding and opening doors equipped with perfect ventilation system. These cabinet combat the most corrosive and wet working condition thereby enhancing the life of storage cabinet to so many years which is beyond the range of imagination.
Benefits of availing polypropylene storage cabinet are briefly mentioned below-
1) Propylene is a type of highly stable plastic and comprise the attribute of corrosion resistance. So fumes released from hazardous chemicals in labs would not corrode this plastic polymer. So it would stay neutral to acidic and other corrosive chemical exposure.
2) Polypropylene is highly resistant to rust. So storage cabinet built from polypropylene does not get rusted even after years of use.
3) One of the best aspect of polypropylene cabinet is that not a single part are made from metal. For achieving better stability and resistance to corrosive reactions, the entire storage cabinet and its accessories are built from polypropylene material that is hinge locks, sliding drawers and shelves are made from polypropylene. Thus none of the internal parts have chances of getting affected by chemicals, or getting rusted.
4) Polypropylene is moisture resistant material. Thus there are no chances of deterioration in case of overflow of chemical.
5) Interestingly, it is very convenient to sterile material polypropylene. Thus it is one of the brilliant material suited for areas such as surgical rooms, laboratories.
6) Polypropylene is lighter plastic. So it is very convenient to shift this storage cabinet from one place to the other.
7) Polypropylene can be easily moulded into desired shape and design. So due to this attribute of polypropylene, tempered glass can easily be outfitted on the doors of the storage cabinet, which renders clear view of the items placed inside the cabinet through the walls of the shelves.
8) Polypropylene material offers tough structural strength. So cabinet made from this material can easily tolerate heavy weight.
9) As this material is rust resistance and stable, so it can be used for preserving lab relevant items for long time.
10) Doors of this storage cabinet contain advance lock system.
11) The inside portion of the cabinet have ventilation system which prevent entry of stagnant air.
12) The design of majority of the Desiccator Cabinet are outlined in such a way that they can filter out waste air and fumes automatically, if any collected from the lab through extra sectional fans. Further the collected fumes can be drive out through multiple channels.
13) Additionally, polypropylene storage cabinet strictly complies with the norms of international standards thereby safeguarding lab personnel from inhaling dangerous chemicals.
So this wonderful material is known to last for infinite number of years, demanding meagre and cost efficient maintenance.