These are some simple steps you could follow to keep yourself safe during the pandemic:
- It is crucial to wear a mask as soon as you step out of the house. Wear N95 or a three-layered cloth mask.
- Mask should be tightly fitted above the nose and around the chin.
- Cloth mask should be washed every day.
- Keep a minimum 1 arms distance around you at all times especially when in lines or in enclosed spaces
- Avoid repeated touching of face, mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Wash hands with lathering soaps as frequently as possible.
- If soap and water are not available, use 70% alcohol hand sanitizer but always remember that washing hands is better than sanitizing.
- As soon as you get home change your clothes and wash your hands with soap and water. Stay safe.
See you next time. Don’t forget to wear a mask and wash your hands and keep one arm distance
Produced by MaxiMaaz (https://www.instagram.com/maximaazmar…)
Presented by: Andrea Fernandes and Ahad Memon
Research by: Pranav Lotlikar, Andrea Fernandes, Ashis Acharjya
#covid19 #covidsafetytips #safetytips #covid #covidprecautions